#mainside-wrapper { background:#ffffff; float: right; width: 770px; margin: 2px auto 0; padding: 0px 10px; border:1px solid #ddd; }

That's what I like ...

I like when people ask about my family, do I have a brother or sister? (I'm a brother who is ready to boast how great Jaxon and Jazmyn.) I like when people ask about my favorite musical instrument. (In addition to guitar, I like to play trumpet, piano, and drums. I'm ready to talk about music anytime and anywhere.)
I like when people ask me why I love music. (On a personal music history. I love to tell my personal music history and want to hear your personal music history.)
I like when people ask me the songs on my-ipod. (I always hear something new and interesting because I met I introduce everyone on artists that I've never heard of. I like all kinds of songs, ranging from Tupac to Canadian bands. As the tragically hip.)
I like when people ask about my native. (Im from Canada. I stand up for you.)
I like when people ask about my journey. (Illicit anyone can your mind wide open in addition to undergoing a different culture from your culture. Learning to appreciate the culture that once seemed strange and eating some strange new food.)
I like when people ask about school and how I explain it. (Give me a chance to tell you about my newest joke to Jenny.)

And the thing I liked most of the girls, I'm kidding. Many of the things I liked most besides the girls. For example, pza, pranking, and CHUCK NORRIS. You probably know I'm kidding, but not everyone knows I'm joking. The picture is like this, just for reference in the future. If you ask, "Are you being serious or not?" My answer is no. In fact, you rarely get a straight answer from people here. If you ask for driving tour of what they do, TJ will confess to you that he's a brain surgeon from and Phildeaux would say would say if he worked at the city sanitation department. Just ask Scooter, What job? He might say his work is as technical. If you ask me, how much height? I would say that height 7 feet. We always joke and liked it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes