#mainside-wrapper { background:#ffffff; float: right; width: 770px; margin: 2px auto 0; padding: 0px 10px; border:1px solid #ddd; }

DM" To All Parties Greatest I Enthusiasts in the World!

How should I express my gratitude because you have to realize it? You are "My Favorite Girl" for different reasons. You guys have their own style and that makes you special to me. Wherever I go and whatever I do. I did my best relate to you.

If you are in front row concert, I'm probably going to reach out and hold your hand. If you appear outside the arena after the show, you probably will be soaking wet because we had just war water. You may never tell your friends on Twitter if you only have one chance in a million to over and now I "follow" you.

I had the same dream just one chance in a million, but like I said in the song "Never Say Never", do not ever say no. I will never forget that all this will never happen without you. Therefore, I wanted to share the story with you so that you can experience this journey with me. All rise and fall. All the laughter and tears. You were there from the beginning.

Now, I hope you believe will believe that big dreams anything can really come true. I'm living a dream of me every day. Thanks to you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes