#mainside-wrapper { background:#ffffff; float: right; width: 770px; margin: 2px auto 0; padding: 0px 10px; border:1px solid #ddd; }

Down To Earth!

I wrote "Down to Earth" several years ago and really excited to record it in the album "My World". Many fans like me this song. Many people can come to feel I'm coming home. I do not need a spectacular stage effects in a concert tour. The best thing I can do is sing wholeheartedly. I'm not afraid to show my feelings. If you love someone, you should tell him. If you think a beautiful girl, you have to say about it. Usher said, some songs can be successful even when there sobbing voice of the singer. You must convey the feeling that there is in that song. You must remove the deepest feelings. This is what I feel from this song. Sometimes, emotion alone is enough to make me shed a tear.

No, one has asolid answer
We're just walking in the dark
And you can see the look on my face
It just tears me apart..
So we fight through the hurt
And we cry and cry and cry and cry
And we live and we learn
And we try and try and try and try

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes