#mainside-wrapper { background:#ffffff; float: right; width: 770px; margin: 2px auto 0; padding: 0px 10px; border:1px solid #ddd; }

Many things changed in the last three years ...

As a citizen of Canada, hockey games have become part of our lives, sometimes, they let a celebrity guest star, winning a beauty contest, a war hero, a local news reader or anyone to drive a Zamboni. Until three years ago, that's the definition I am about celebrity, someone who is allowed to drive a Zamboni. Definition me about a rock star is someone who is allowed to ride a bus tour.

Many things changed in three years last, when I was twelve years old, I was manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun, watch a video on YouTube that shows me in a local talent show. When I was two and fourteen years, Usher, who not only became a hero to me, but he helped introduce me to the world. A few months after the anniversary of the fifteen I, the first singles I finally came out as well. Now, the age of sixteen and I will start my first concert.

IS NOT REAL.

Touring the album "My Word" will come to 85 cities in the U.S. and Canada - bring me to nearly two million fans - all done in less than six months. I background singers, Legaci, dancer I am, bands, and the whole crew with me on this trip. Eight buses and an eighteen-wheeler truck to load all the necessary people and equipment.

WOOOOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes