#mainside-wrapper { background:#ffffff; float: right; width: 770px; margin: 2px auto 0; padding: 0px 10px; border:1px solid #ddd; }

I'm surrounded by a beautiful girl

"Not as easy to stand on stage and show the talent like that, the music was important so you should keep singing, do not care about anything. The people cheered. It feels like a small piece of my heart out, fell and rolled under the piano. I became the winner of the third, hmm ... how was the winner ..? I try to see again! I'm sure, I was the winner of the third . The only person they announce when it is the winner and for a long time, I feel if I won the second. This is actually a little embarrassing.But not long after my first album blew up, a jury of the competition told a reporter if I had won the jury three. Woman said. "Justin is clear with a challenge and he's got charisma. He's just inexperienced. At that time, we think, just give him time to practice vocal. " The people are with me at the concert said that if I was a perfectionist. But, I was old enough to know if should be heartened, either win or lose.

Even when the announcement of winners, I applaud. I smiled and shook hands with winner. You want to win and play with all my heart. if all goes with the desire, rejoice! It feels very good wins. But if you lose, it really sucks and you have the right to feel resentful. But you must forget all that, but being friendly, do apply according to the rules and toss with another team, saying, "Good game, good game, good game!" While we worked hard for this concert. And Kanter said, "I can see a song from the air.Intro, lyrics and refrein. Then I could see a show from the air. List the details and the climax of the guitar solo.Write a list of details that, right, something of art it self. I want to watch the concert and let it be a surprise. But unfortunately with the YouTube, the fans will know a lot before the concert began. Above the stage, we do not want any surprises. we want everything to be perfect as we planned. In life, all in full said. But, all of whistleblower it will still be a surprise. That's what makes all the interesting although some surprises might be annoying. Mother, grandfather and grandmother took me to an ice cream after the competition Scoopers Stratford Star. Grandpa told me,

"You can feel lost without feeling like a loser. If you take the experience and learn from all that, you will be more forward than ever before

"We are very proud of you," said the grand mother. "Remember, you do all this just for fun - happy and is fun, right? You have fun right?"

"Yes I have to admit it. I really feel happy. That was, in fact a very pleasant experience and I certainly could see myself in a competition that again or do some other competitions. Perhaps, American Idol. In a thousand years. When I already have a driver's license and may already have a beard like the Lion King was. "

"Plus, you are invited to sing for the sake of autism," says Mom. "You're happy, right, with that?"

"Yeah, so! I would be happy to sing it when the time is near," I said, trying not to sound too broken.

Mother gives hugs that made me comfortable. "You're great, Justin! Mother hope, everyone can be there, all families and all friends at the church. But, Mother got some good video. I'll put the videos on YouTube so everyone can see beyond your usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes