#mainside-wrapper { background:#ffffff; float: right; width: 770px; margin: 2px auto 0; padding: 0px 10px; border:1px solid #ddd; }

Forbidden Love

I was only two years old in 1996 when it hit The Cardigans, entitled "Lovefool" a huge success, the main single from their album "First Band on the Moon". In the song, there are crazy adaptation of the story of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet that feels stupid. Any guy can be like Romeo who tries very hard to look cool in front of her friends, but could not be turned away from the pretty girls all over Verona. Then, she fell in love with love one villain of all time. My friends say I'm a fool to think That you're the one for me. I guess I'm just a sucker for love ...

That's me. It's really hard on the issue of love. That's not a bad thing. People who do not want to jerk where love? I bet, 95% of sixteen-year-old boy will admit 45 girls who are thinking connected with what he thought of each three-minute (five per cent of the remainder may lie). Everyone wants love and something of the theme of Romeo and Juliet story of forbidden love, two lovers who can not be together because it was not allowed by those around them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes